Discussions under User Forum

Is there any new release version for SharePoint 2010?

first post: yellow_23 wrote: I am looking forward for new release version for Sh...

Can't edit webpart page containing MultipleDLB webpart

first post: patyi wrote: Hell, I found pretty useful your library browsing webparts! Bu...

latest post: Kanta wrote: I have same problem. Did anybody solve the issue?

Reg. Stramit Document Library Browser Dynamic multiple treeview error

first post: richamehta wrote: Hi,When I am trying to add the "Stramit Document Library Browser Dy...

latest post: Kanta wrote: I have the same problem with "Stramit Document Library Browser Dyna...

Folder foldout action

first post: jakobdo wrote: Nice webpart, but I have a question.I have added the webpart: Stram...

latest post: jakobdo wrote: I forgot the document library, which should be included on the page...

TreeView Exception Error - Long path name?

first post: murrayd wrote: I am using TreeView with a document library that was working for a ...

Error when used in a site template

first post: AugustinAKA wrote: Hello, Thank you for this pretty WebPart. I have a little tro...

latest post: daniberes wrote: I have the error now, only with certain users, ???

Error: Fill Tree View

first post: daniberes wrote: I recently built a brand new MOSS 2007 server and transferred my ex...

Linking to Folders or Libraries

first post: estherb wrote: Just a quick question: Are the folder or library icons meant to lin...

Error with Stramit Multiple Document Library Browser Dynamic

first post: nadi wrote: I got this error when after adding the Stramit Multiple Document L...

The Init depth of opened folder property is not working

first post: erasmovelez wrote: Hi, I started using the folder browser and I've been trying to ...

latest post: igsmith wrote: Is that what that is for? I wish it worked. On the same vein, it...